MLS & This Blog: Monkeying Around with Two Systems

I'm about to seriously complicate the way I'm blogging. In an effort to do everything I want to do through one site, I've been monkeying around with adding categories to an old political site I used to run. Blogger being completely boned for the past couple of days hasn't aided with the process, but, when all's said and done, I'm going to attempt to shift the content I'm posting here to another site titled My Very Brain. Assuming everything works, I'll return to posting politics over on that site while still sending soccer only items through to Soccer Blogs as I have been doing since July (?).

The question that remains to be answered is whether working through del.icio.us will make this work on Soccer Blogs' end. If it doesn't, I understand that, when Blogger gets its shit together, I'll be able to label posts and call it good from there.

In any case, I just posted a soccer post on My Very Brain, mainly to test out how, or whether I've figured the tabs correctly. I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway, it's just a comment on an article by Frank Dell'Appa on the wisdom, and arguable inevitability, of making the U.S. soccer calendar sync with the rest of the world's. On paper, this idea is unstoppable. Off paper, it's a tricky calculus of planning the season around the several butt-ass cold venues in these United States. For what it's worth, I'm with Rapids head coach Fernando Clavijo: we'll never know till we try it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work
Cheers

http://spanishfootballsports.blogspot.com