This Space Closing (or, Rather, Moving)

After today, I will no longer be posting any items on It’s a Simple Game.

I’m going to move all these operations to another, previously abandoned blog titled My Very Brain. The reason for the move is pretty straightforward: I want to pull all the stuff I write, contributions to other outlets aside, to one site and under one name. In other words, My Very Brain will serve as a one-stop venue for all things Manly and Ferry (and Jeff Bull as well).

Though that will serve as more of a general content site, this won’t mean an end to, or even a decrease in, soccer-related posting. Courtesy of another site, I’ve set up “categories” for My Very Brain and will tag all soccer-related content through del.icio.us. Hopefully, that will allow those who want only the soccer stuff to link to that and ignore the rest (though I hope some will enjoy the other crap, too).

So, anyone interested in finding me, or updating their sidebar links, bloglines browsers, and the like, should switch over to My Very Brain beginning Monday, October 2, 2006.

One final note on this: in the two years I’ve been blogging, I’ve started and stopped more blogs, changed formats, and, generally, freaked out more often than any one person has either cause or right to do. For those who have endured all the convolutions and sudden spazzing, thanks...and sorry for the headaches. It's been fun typing in this space, but it's time to move it all under one lean-to.

(######)

No comments: