Schedules and Things I Need to Order in the Mail

Obviously, this being a New England Revolution site, I must give prominent place to their 2007 schedule. But, honestly, it's not like I'm going to make it to any games, living out here in Portland, Oregon and barely able to make Portland Timbers' games as it is.

The more important thing to us folks who live outside Major League Soccer towns is the national television schedule. And - holy shit! - what a year it's going to be. So many, many games...so little time. But I'll make time, by God. And a quick (possibly sloppy) count tells me I'll get to see my Revs eight happy times this 2007. Yippee!!

OK, got to run. Got to put a rush on that drool cup I ordered for the season once I got wind of the TV deal last summer.

(########)

No comments: