Robbie Rogers to Crew: One Note

I've read, now, four articles on Robbie Rogers going to the Columbus Crew (1, 2, 3, 4). Sure, they're all mining the same quotes - and there's nothing wrong with that - but there's one person going unquoted in all of them: Robbie Rogers.

In all seriousness, I'm not trying to make more of this than ought to be done. I'm mainly having fun with the concept. I hope Rogers settles nicely in Columbus and, no less important, that he makes Columbus into something better. Lord knows they need it.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if the kid was less than thrilled. To begin, he's from California.

(#########)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually noticed the exact same thing. Maybe a little "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" in effect?http:/