(W)Revs Wrap, 03.05.07: New Guys Profiles, Igwe, Gonzalez

I cooked up some decent profiles for New England Revolution new-boys Amaechi Igwe and Miguel Gonzalez - even if the latter took two attempts.

The Amaechi Igwe piece shows up here. And the Miguel Gonzalez items can be found here and here.

In other Revs' news, Soccer New England posted a check-in item on "Wee" Michael Parkhurst. RevsNet copied me (I swear...honest) by posting an interview with Amaechi Igwe. The most interesting thing there is the jersey number the youngster chose.

(########)

2 comments:

Toby Davis said...

I write a football based blog http://in-the-mixer.blogspot.com in which I write articles on a range of football related subjects. I was wondering whether you might consider glancing at my site and if you like my articles, maybe posting a link to me on your excellent blog. Of course, I’d be happy to return the favour! I try and add to my site whenever I have time between work commitments and am trying to get a few more people to glance at it.

Thanks and best wishes

Toby Davis

The Manly Ferry said...

Done. I actually like the pacing by the way - e.g. that you're not hooked into the daily posting habit. Wish I was wired that way sometimes.