Day in Previews: Revs Backline; RSL Sort of...

Close readers of this space might have noticed that I have ignored MLSnet.com's rash of previews. It's not that I don't like them, so much as I've got no time to read them. I did, however, come across a few 'round the blogosphere.

To begin, Blue Blooded Journo, who is conceivably no longer talking to me since my defection, posted what looks like a Part I preview for the New England Revolution; the focus here being on defense in the fullest meaning of that word.

The MLS Zone pushes into the Major League Soccer's (MLS) Eastern Conference today starting with new-boys Toronto FC.

Finally, Jacob Hart from AYL Soccer took an ecumenical, if random approach by offering notes from around the league. Don't let that throw you, though, 'cause there's some good talking points in there - notably the bold and spicy comments about FC Dallas.

(#########)

No comments: