Rumor Site Love (Veron, eh?)

For all the pain it has already caused me, I'm really developing a serious crush on MLS Rumors. While I'm usually a prude about reporting accurate information and supported opinion, there's something so damn lovable about a people reporting rumors. So long as they're totally upfront about it - and how much more upfront can one be, given the title - it's totally kosher in my book.

The latest rumor: Juan Sebastian Veron to Chivas USA. Maybe that's what has Luis Bueno dropping coy hints into his power rankings...

(########)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was watching Veron for much of the Copa America and noticed he very much resembled Carlos Valderama - he don't run much when he ain't got the ball and he plays "Ole!" defense in the open field (when somebody else holds up a run he will sneak in and whack the bejezuss out of the ball holder).

Valderama made a career out of that tho'...

Kelly