Football stamps again

I already wrote once about soccer (football) stamps in past, but found again on same site more soccer stamps, and i am amazed, 5-6 stamps in huge format from French 1938 up to modern times and Italy and Portugal stamps. For example football stamp from France (1938) : 






I am excited when see something like that because I am huge fan of soccer and of everything related to soccer, so maybe I start myself to collect only footbal stamps, if there are some soccer stamps collectors, please feel free to contact me (leaving comment here) since i would like to know something more about this subject and philately but especially about soccer philately, because that is very attractive to me, I collected balls, and small images of football platers when I was a kid, maybe now it is time to have an adult hobby like soccer stamps collecting :)

No comments: