Editorial Junk

Hey. I've monkeyed around with both the template and the sidebar today, but it's the former that prompts this editorial note.

As I've done with my "politics 'n' shit" site, I've rigged this thing to show only the lead to each post. That way, I can stuff more crap on the front page and spare you, the reader/visitor, from having to scroll down through the many, many words I throw on this site.

In order to make clear when there is and isn't a jump, check the bottom of each post for this: (########). When you see that directly above the "No, I'm serious; There's more." that means you've read the entire post.

With regard to the sidebar, I added a link to ArmchairGM (and here's another one). That's basically a "Wiki" style sports page for amateurs. From what I'm seeing, it covers most sports - i.e. it's not just a soccer page. So, knock yourself out and have a read.

I'm not sure how I'm going to use that space at this point. I finally learned that I can simply cross-post what I put out here, but I'm leaning toward doing something weekly, or excerpting a "best of" out of the monster posts I do here. More than likely, I'll just play it by ear and what will happen will happen.

Right. All for now

(#######) (see it? I'm done here.)

No comments: