Superliga: WTF!?

Has the "watch it live on MLSnet.com" thing worked out for anyone when it comes to Superliga? I have looked for every friggin' game to this point and cannot, for the life of me, figure out where the hell to go.

To given an example, there's this impressive banner on one side of this web-page that reads, "Watch every Superliga match LIVE [ed. - and it's glowing] exclusively on Telefutura and MLSnet.com." So, I click the little yellow "Watch Now!" button and - poof! - there I am on the extremely subpar Superliga site, which is dotted with old highlight reels and nothing I'm seeing that would allow for live viewing.

So...um....help? How and where do I go to make the live feed work? I'm not having much luck, any in fact. I'd go so far as to say I'm feeling like an FC Dallas "acquaintance," who bought higher-priced tickets to tonight's Superliga game just for the privilege of seeing the empty space on the LA Galaxy bench where David Beckham would have placed those golden cheeks in a kinder world.

(########)

4 comments:

catdirt said...

i have pondered this seem problem... no answer from me, though- just the same problem. our digital cable in san diego has this "telefutura" channel, but not the basic cable... sigh...

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you get this in time to watch the games tonight. They always put the actual link (and the only one I have ever found that works) on the individual team's home page. Click on one of the teams that is playing and then after the little paragraph underneath the picture, there is a picture that launches media player. I completely agree that MLS handled this online thing like garbage when it comes to the links being easy to find, but at least the quality is good and it's in English. Enjoy.

Eric PZ said...

Throw this in your browser.

mms://a1366.l1150424224.c11504.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1366/11504/v0001/reflector:24224

The Manly Ferry said...

What kind of a host would I be if I didn't thank those who helped.

So, thanks to all y'all.

For the record, I never got to last night's barn-burner. But that's down to the timing of the game, as opposed to MLS being coy with their viewing technology.