Week 26 Wrap-Up

I posted the wrap-up for Week 26 in the usual place.

Not much to add to what I have over there, but I will add a couple thoughts for fodder. For instance, could the New England Revolution play any more like a disinterested lover? Is the Los Angeles Galaxy finally hosed or am I writing them off too early? DC United still doesn't look good, but, given the opposition - after the Chicago Fire, that is - does it matter? The same applies, in a rough sense, to the Western Conference: I can't see anyone besides Chivas USA and FC Dallas making the final, but which of the teams is the more impressive? Are either of them all that impressive?

Anyway, there's the stuff I'm chewing on. Lay down your thoughts if you've got time. But if I had to call the final today, it would be the Chicago versus Chivas USA. And that's just weird.

(#######)

No comments: