Cunningham to Toronto: Sure Looks Official

I can't link to it, but if you go to MLSnet.com any time soon, you'll see that the Alecko Eskandarian thing involved shipping Jeff Cunningham the other way. I'm guessing there will be a full article before too long...maybe I'll pick at that tomorrow morning...

(Whoops, never mind; an article popped up while I was gabbing.)

Now, I wonder if and how LA enters into this one.

Here's another question: if you could be either player, which would it be? Hmmm...a city with a buttload of buzz, crazy seat-cushion throwing fans, a couple recent wins to brag about, and field turf? Or a place with fans slumping to morbid depression thanks to a total lack of wins, either real or prospective, a new, untried coach, a management team widely regarded as incompetent, and, again, field turf?

I'm feeling like we should all do a whip-around to get Alecko a care package.

(########)

No comments: