Chivas USA: 2006 Season Review

It's only occurring to me now, as so many people are looking forward to next season as opposed to gazing back at 2006, that I really should have got a jump on this 2006 season review project. Wrapping this up in the same calendar year has a certain sense of tidiness. Still, I assigned myself the job and intend to see it through, if only as punishment for my many, many sins...

At the same time, I do close each of these with a section on "the future" and that includes the latest news for many of the teams in question. So, hey, it's not a total loss.

Anyway, the 2006 year-in-review for Chivas USA is now up on Write On Sports. I hope interested parties enjoy it.

For what it's worth, I did enjoy watching that team last season. When they played well, few teams topped them - at least aesthetically.

(#######)

No comments: