I Have Seen the Danish Roster...

...and I haven't heard of anyone on it.

Just in case someone else deeply familiar with Danish soccer can give the Danish roster the once over for Saturday's game against the U.S. Men's National Team (USMNT) and, after reading it, the skinny on the opposition, I figure I'd go ahead and post it. Otherwise, it looks like earlier predictions that the Danes would send a "B-Team" came to fruition.

Then again, I'd be lying if I didn't confess to wanting to concoct a dummy report. Something like...

"Oh...bad news. I was hoping they'd leave Morten Nordstrand Nielsen back with his club, FC Nordsjaelland. A player gifted with great pace and a true goal-scorer's nose for goal, he's going to be a tricky proposition."


(##########)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well indeed it seems a team B for Denmark still is to see how Bob Bradley sets up the US National team, so for me is a no bet game as is his first in the job. Still after seeing his work in Chivas USA, I have a good sense with him. Is good he is calling young players understanding that a process is beginning.